Sunday 7 November 2010

More Product Shots

Posted on/at 23:28 by Hannah Jackson

So I accidentally managed to leave my camera locked in a college like a right spanner so I ran downstairs and borrowed my housemate's SLR, which is brilliant! But then, I suppose it really should be for a £500 camera, hm? Anyway, I set up a little studio in my bedroom so that I could take some more shots of my butterbeer, finally using the tankard that I bought.

I bought the tankard with the intention of engraving the butterbeer logo into the glass but apparently due to the shape of it, it's mostly concaved, it is really difficult to do because you can't get a sticker to lie flat on it in order to create a stencil. So I'm going to have to just photoshop it on and propose the idea of it.

Anyway, the pictures turned out really well considering that I took them in my bedroom on a sheet of paper, these are the best ones that I managed to take. The head of the drink kept disappearing while I was taking the pictures so I kept having to stir it up with a spoon to get the head back as best I could.






0 comments:

Post a Comment