Monday 8 November 2010

More Butterbeer Context

Posted on/at 14:59 by Hannah Jackson

I got a photograph, kinda low res, but it was the best that I could pull from google images. It's actually a photograph of a Vue cinema foyer but I shopped in some Odeon logos just for the time being. It was quite easy to apply my Butterbeer photographs and logos into the screens that normally house the menus. I showed this to a few people around the studio and got the feedback that it actually looks like it's there so, manip done well, I believe.

Using the photographs that I took of the bottles I mocked up some promotional images for the inside of the foyer. The two images below are the same photograph flipped just to see both of the bottles on these banners. I think that the large images work quite well and definitely attract attention.


Just another billboard mock up on a large billboard outside of one of the main Odeon cinemas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment