Wednesday 3 November 2010

FLD Cont

Posted on/at 14:38 by Hannah Jackson


I'm unsure at the moment if the drinks are going to come in different flavours or just the one, original, flavour. it is not mentioned in the book or the films but too appeal to kids, they may have to come in different flavours to offer a bit of variety. I quite like the idea of having several flavours and creating more of a range, and then I get to play with other colours rather than just the purple. I am also proposing that the Wonka logo be embossed into the glass of the bottle. Most drinks bottles these days have their brand identity embossed into the glass so I see no reason why this should not, and if in the chance that the logo on the back label is not as clear as I should like when seen through the liquid, it was also be a part of the bottle itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment