Wednesday 3 November 2010

Bite Packaging Dev

Posted on/at 14:32 by Hannah Jackson

Using these general bag templates that I created and printed out before so that I could draw rough ideas onto them, though this time I'm using them on Illustrator to try and create a series of layout options quite quickly.


I sort of alternated between the circular bite logo and just using the type, using the colour that I explored before. I played with sizing and position and turning things upside down etc. I just wanted to generate some layout ideas quite quickly.










Overall from the exercise my favourites are the ones with the circular logos, though not oversized, the small ones that simply sit nicely on the design.


Using the same designs for paper bags that I did before in purple, I changed them to my chosen colour just to see how they would look. Though in truth, of all the bag options that I used on the above images, the only thing that really needs a logo on it is the main carrier bag. I don't think that the paper bags need to have anything printed on them at all, if anything I believe that it would be a waste of ink and money, and that's just not ethical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment