Saturday 9 October 2010

Butterbeer: Tester Labels

Posted on/at 15:10 by Hannah Jackson

Excusing the bad quality of my printer at home! Apparently it doesn't know how to handle colours like these. Anyway, it's just for lay out purposes. I think that the size of the bottle body labels works really well and nothing needs to be tweaked there.


This label simply has the shield on at the front. I quite like the shield on the label so this is an idea that needs to stick with me.


This one looks the same as the above one, I know, but it actually has the shield on it three times so that it can be seen no matter which way the bottle is turned. I think this is the best out of the lot because it doesn't matter how the bottle is turned, it is continuous all the way around.


This is the Butterbeer logo, complete with underline, on the neck label. I'm not a massive fan of this one as the design sort of disappears around the contours of the bottle. Also, the axis on the type makes it look very wonky and it just doesn't look right to me at all. Won't be using it.


I got rid of the underline for this one and made the type bigger so that it spans the label, but agan it just looks weird and unbalanced and just not right. So I won't be using this.

I'm going for the one with the three shields on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment